🌈 REVIEW 🌈
⭐⭐⭐⭐💫 – Mrs. Everything
“Maybe I’m different, but Being different isn’t the worst thing.”
• This book is about the lives of 2 Kaufman sisters Jo(elder) and Bethie. How they grew up, how their lives changed after their dad died, their relations with family and friends. And later with Jo’s daughters.
• This book depicts perfectly that time changes everything, how sometimes thing dont go as you wanted. That how Jo was adventurous, fearless, who opposed discrimination where Bethi who always wanted to look perfect and didn’t care much about world.
• But later in their adulthood things changed in a way they never imagined of. (I’m not gonna tell everything bcs I want you to read this amazing book)
• This book also covers some major topics like homosexuality, racial discrimination, rape, drugs, me too movement, various social culture where women aren’t given the same opportunities as men.
• Tbh I cried in the ending although it was satisfying at some point. I really liked how Jo and Bethie fought but were always there for each other. How they finally found their perfect partners.